We want our members to be comfortable concerning the privacy of the non-public information they share with the credit union. While we may share this information with non-affiliated third parties, this is done to allow them to share information with you concerning products and services we believe will be beneficial to you over time. Additionally the shared information is NEVER used beyond the purposes intended. In other words, the companies marketing these products and services have agreed to keep the non-public personal information confidential.
Our Privacy Disclosure Policy
- We will not disclosue your non-public personal information other than to non-affiliated third parties as explained above.
- We only ask for information we truly need to complete a transaction or maintain a business relationship with you.
- We use this information to protect and administer your records, accounts, and funds.
Types of information we collect and disclose to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Name and address
- Social Security Number
- Information from consumer reports such as a consumer’s creditworthiness and credit history
- Assets and income
- Account balance
- Payment history
- Parties to the transaction
- Credit card usage
What we do to protect the confidentiality and integrity of non-public personal information:
- We strictly enforce procedures that prevent unauthorized access to your data. We require all organizations to which we provide data to have similar privacy safeguards, to further ensure your confidentiality.
If you ever have questions or concerns about this integrity of your account information, please contact us.