ACFCU serves a diverse field of membership which generally includes people who work for specific companies, and who live, work, worship, go to school in or own a business in Potter, Randall or Gray Counties. To determine if you are eligible for membership in Amarillo Community Federal Credit Union, please complete and submit your information. A New Accounts Specialist will contact you within the next two hours. Upon qualifying, your initial deposit of $25.00 or more establishes your membership.
The field of membership shall be limited to those having the following common bond:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in and businesses and other legal entities located in Potter County, Texas, Randall County, Texas or Gray County, Texas
- Members of record of this credit union as of March 23, 1998 (the effective date of its conversion to community charter)
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families; and
- Organizations of such persons